1. The emerald green dress worn by Keira Knightley in Atonement has been voted (by InStyle magazine) the best film costume of all time.
2. Marilyn Monroe's white dress from The Seven Year Itch, worn as she stood over a subway grate, was second.
3. The little black Givenchy dress worn by Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's was third.
4. Olivia Newtown-John's skin-tight black pants from the final scene of Grease came in at number four.
5. Kate Winslet's costume from Titanic
6. Diane Keaton's tie and waistcoat in Annie Hall;
7. Nicole Kidman's satin corset from Moulin Rouge
8. Liza Minnelli's stockings and bowler hat in Cabaret
9. The gown worn by Cate Blanchett in Elizabeth: The Golden Age
10. Vivien Leigh's dresses from Gone With The Wind.
Although, I think the red dress (third one on the top) was THE one, I've put them all, since she looks really spectacular in everything, even in her green curtains!